Gemic is searching for a talented visual designer to join our Helsinki team full-time. The ideal candidate is a skilled communicator who can translate complex ideas into compelling visual narratives.
To succeed in this role you should:
- have a degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts) in graphic or visual communication design
- have a passion for infographics and print design, particularly books and magazines
- master all aspects of contemporary Nordic design, and have a large visual register to design other styles too
- have strong organizational and time management skills
- be experienced with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- be able to work with business strategists, anthropologists and others on defining a clear design approach to all projects. You will be responsible for presentation design and information design, with outputs in presentations, publications and digital.
To apply, please send a brief cover letter, resume and at least 5-10 samples of your previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org.